Wednesday, Sep 13, 2017 8:00a -
MIT Media Lab
75 Amherst Street
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139
On Sept. 13th, Boston-based Emotion artificial intelligence (AI) company Affectiva will host the first Emotion AI Summit at MIT Media Lab in Cambridge.
The Summit will bring together over 200 technology executives and academics to explore how Emotion AI is being applied across industries ranging from automotive to robotics, healthcare, advertising and more, and the impact it will have on the future of human-to-machine interaction.
Industry leaders and visionaries that will speak at the Summit include:
• Dr. Rana el Kaliouby, CEO and co-founder, Affectiva
• Nicholas Negroponte, founder, MIT Media Lab and One Laptop Per Child Initiative
• Cynthia Breazeal, founder and chief scientist, Jibo
• Hartwig Adam, technical lead manager mobile vision, machine intelligence, Google
• Sanford Russell, senior director, autonomous driving ecosystem, North America,
• Chao Wang, machine learning, Amazon Alexa