https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aeronauts-scavenger-hunt-3-a-local-loop-tickets-149033632607 Aeronaut Cannery
199 Ashland Street
Everett, MA 02149
Alcohol, Date Idea, Kid Friendly
>> The quizmasters at AERONAUT are back with our third scavenger hunt - taking players on a community-fueled meander 'round Everett, MA! <<
We've heard your many pleas & prayers for more scavenger hunt fun and therefore we are *very* excited to say we are back with our *THIRD* AERONAUT hunt!
This Spring hunt will consist of a series of clues that will take you on a quizzical journey around our new neighborhood in Everett. Players will achieve their destiny through a series of mystifying location clues & mini challenges as they travel from start to end. We've partnered up with a smattering of local businesses so you can meet the friendly faces behind the hidden treasures of Everett. Solve all the clues & complete your journey to score an official victory chalice (14oz)! The game will begin *and* end at the AERONAUT Cannery in Everett (199 Ashland St). Make a reservation ahead of time for end-of-game (or pre-game) celebratory beers here: aer.co/canneryresy.
Here's what you need to know:
- PURCHASE & REGISTRATION: To guarantee your victory chalice, we ask you to PRE-REGISTER by purchasing a $6 admission ticket on this page. *ONE TICKET PER (21+) PLAYER*. There is no minimum/maximum for #s of players per team. Registration will close once all glasses have been claimed. Register today before spots fill up! Team captains can register up to 6 players at once.
- GETTING STARTED: Assemble your team and meet at the CANNERY at/after 11a to check-in & receive the first clue. We suggest checking in no later than 4p so you can catch the daylight! We welcome you to park at the CANNERY while you're playing. The taproom will be open for food & beer service from 12-8pm.
- CLUES: Each clue will be located at the location you'll solve for at the previous location (I know.. I'm confused just typing this). You'll receive clue 1 at the cannery that'll direct you to location 1, solve clue 2 at location 1, clue 3 at location 2, etc. Look for the piece of paper with the large cantab on it! There are 10 locations total. We will have a human robot operating the HELP LINE (via texting) during the game should you get stuck!
- LENGTH: All adventurers should anticipate spending 1-1.5 hours total during the scavenger hunt. Walking should take 1.5 hours & biking should take closer to 45 minutes. The route is roughly 4 miles long. We recommend walking or biking instead of driving!
- PRIZES: Each participant who successfully solves the clues will receive an official AERONAUT victory chalice! Please collect your prize day-of when you return to the CANNERY and relish in your puzzle solving joy!
Purchase cans and/or make reservations here:
aer.co/canneryresy (Everett reservations)
aer.co/cannery2go (Everett TO-GO)