https://www.eventbrite.com/e/aeronaut-nye-glamour-and-gold-tickets-84527149981 Aeronaut Brewing Company
14 Tyler Street
Alcohol, Food, Nightlife, Party
The future's looking bright, and don't we know it! That's exactly why, this year, AERONAUT is ringing in New Year's with the brightest New Year's party of all: GLAMOUR AND GOLD. Whatever it means to you, we know you're gonna shine, and we'd love to ring together while you're doing it.
Grab some pals, get glitzed up, and come on out to an all-night* party at the AERONAUT taproom. Cement the occasion with a photo strip from our on-site photo booth. Sit and sip to the New Year's noise with live music from Gentle Temper and Aaron King + Flowttiglio. Chow down on some small plates and refreshments, and of course make sure you keep your eyes and glasses up for our midnight glitter brut toast and annual balloon drop.
The choice is obvious this year: bling in 2020 with your bad self at AERONAUT!
(* Doors open to ticket holders at 8:00 p.m.; last call at 12:30 a.m. and then see-ya-this-year at 1:00 a.m.!)
– Two glamorous rooms for reveling with excellent company and getting your golden groove on all night long
– A photo booth with complementary photo strips of you and all your friends
– Live music from Gentle Temper and Aaron King + Flowttiglio right up 'til midnight
– An assortment of complementary small bites and treats to snack on throughout the evening, provided by our friends at Carolicious
– A 5-ounce midnight pour of a special edition Brut IPA
– Our full draft menu available for purchase--special pours and non-alcoholic options available, too
...in your very own GLAMOUR AND GOLD-exclusive take-home glassware!
– The infamous AERONAUT midnight balloon drop
Questions? Shoot an email to [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Please note: Aeronaut is a 21+ venue. Minors are welcome with accompaniment and supervision of a parent or guardian.
Also note: As much as AERONAUT loves some gold and glamour, please leave your bags and tubes of glitter at home. (Some sleepy bartenders have to sweep up after the lights come on, after all.)