Saturday, Oct 31, 2020 4:00p -
Chef Mike's Cucina
73 Highland Ave.
Needham, Mass. 02494
Business, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Kid Friendly, Meetup, Party
Children and their families are invited to celebrate a safe, socially distanced and delicious Halloween Saturday night at Chef Mike’s Cucina in Needham (73 Highland Ave., 781-675-2950).
Children can dress up in their costumes to meet friends and enjoy Chef Mike’s outdoor dining space. Each child in costume will be treated to Chef Mike Fucci’s handmade pumpkin biscotti.
Families are also invited to enjoy take-out from Chef Mike’s hearty, family-friendly Italian inspired fare.
The new seasonal menu includes specials such as:
• Homemade gnocchi with basil marina, butter sage, gorgonzola or pumpkin
• Pumpkin risotto with creamy rice and fresh pumpkin
• Classic arancini with rice, cheese, peas and a side of marinara
Kids meals include:
• Hand-breaded chicken fingers
• Pasta and meatballs or pasta with butter & cheese
• Mac & cheese
Call 781-675-2950 for takeout or for reservations for indoor seating in Chef Mike’s recently remodeled dining room featuring enhanced safety features.
Halloween at Chef Mike’s with pumpkin biscotti treats is open to all children and their families starting at 4 p.m. Saturday.
The new seasonal menu will be available through November.