https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trip-detail?id=58260 Alewife (Cambridge, MA 02140, USA)
Cambridge, MA 02140
Date Idea, Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
This is a hike of the "quiet side" of Tecumseh. The hike starts on the Tripoli rd. side and is a 6.2 mile round trip.
All Hikes will meet outside the Waterville Valley Recreation Department 15 minutes before the start of the hike. Before hiking we will review required equipment, safety protocols, and the route for the hike.
All hikes require strong physical fitnessGuides are Wilderness First Aid certified
All Hikes will meet outside the Waterville Valley Recreation Department 15. minutes before start time unless otherwise noted
Space is limited to 6 spots
Appropriate clothing for hiking (quick dry- non cotton)
Sturdy footwear and extra pair of socks (non cotton)
Due to the current pandemic, it has become necessary to make the following changes to our guided hikes -
1. Advanced online registration and payment will be necessary to limit contact
2. Participants will be required to meet at the trail head - Transportation will not be provided
3. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
4. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
5. Space is limited to 6 participants
6. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.