http://mirandashearth.com/tinyhouse/ Trackside Plaza
2 Canton Street
Stoughton, MA 02702
< 21, Art, Business, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Innovation, Kid Friendly, Lectures & Conferences, Music, Social Good
Presented by Miranda’s Hearth, the 3rd Annual BIG Tiny House Festival encourages our community to think intentionally about how we live and why we live that way.
- PRE-FESTIVAL DAY with Ticketed Tiny House Tours on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 12:00-5:30 pm
- FREE FESTIVAL with tiny house tours, music, business vendors, art, and more on Sunday, September 24, 2017 from 12:00-6:00 pm.
- TOUR ten+ locally made tiny houses each with their own distinct look, purpose, and feel.
- MEET Local Tiny House Experts and hear their stories about how and why they went tiny.
- MAKE community art projects that promote community, sustainability, and intentionality.
- LEARN from local business vendors that focus on quality over quantity, sustainability, local handmade items, minimalism, and economic responsibility.
- LISTEN to local musicians on our Hearth Stage.
- ENTER the Tiny House Festival Raffle for a chance to win not-so-tiny prizes!
GET INVOLVED: We’re still looking for business vendors, art projects, and tiny houses to be displayed! APPLY NOW
TINY HOUSES ON DISPLAY
- Aubergine, the Hearthmade Tiny House built by Miranda’s Hearth
- REUSE Box Truck built be Deek Diedricksen and Alex Eaves
- The YouthBuild Massachusetts Tiny House
- Craft and Sprout Tiny Homes
- Haruko, built by the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company for Lisa Forbes
- Destiny Dweller by Ashlee Fazio
- B&B Micro Manufacturing Tiny House
- Kat Mondieu’s Converted School Bus
- Hammerstone Carpentry Tiny Guest House
- Tear Drop Camper built by Tiny House Crafters of Vermont
- Tiny House Trailer by Granite State Trailers