Saturday, Feb 08, 2020 12:00p -
Loretta's Last Call
1 Lansdowne Street
Boston, MA 02215
Alcohol, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Meetup, Music, Party, Social Good
Battle of the Bloodys is BACK and better than ever! Jump from bar to bar as 20 of Boston's hottest brunch spots battle it out for the title of BOSTON'S BEST BLOODY!
3rd Annual Tito's Battle of the Bloodys! • Saturday, February 8th • 12-3pm
Tickets include all access to the following venues:
Loretta's Last Call:
• Sample 6 different samples of Bloody Marys from 6 local restaurants, free customized photo booth on stage, "the world's LARGEST Bloody Mary Bar", brunch snacks, specialty Tito's cocktails, & giveaways!
• Sample 14 different Bloody Marys from 14 local restaurants, watch and compete in bartender competitions, try other signature brunch cocktails in the "Not So Bloody" room, and enjoy a variety of brunch snacks!
Bill's Bar Boston:
• Live band from 12-3pm, raffle table set up to benefit the MSPCA, full bar, & giveaways!
$30 ticket includes:
- Unlimited photo booth pictures
- 1 event program and "Bloody Mary Passport"
- 20 samples of various Bloody Marys from 20 of Boston's brunch hot spots including Back Bay Social, Stephanie's on Newbury, Lulu's Allston, Loretta's Last Call, Summer Shack, Lucky's Lounge & many more TBD!
- Brunch snacks (provided by Loretta's Last Call and Lansdowne Pub!)
- 1 token to vote for what you consider "Boston's Best Bloody Mary
- Tito's swag & giveaways
* This year, we will donate 50% of total ticket sales to our charitable partner, the MSPCA. To learn more about the MSPCA and ways you can help fundraise, please click here.