City Winery Boston Presents
2019 City Winery Harvestfest
Start: 12pm / End: 3pm / Tickets: $30
Ticket Link: http://bit.ly/HarvestfestBOS
Join us in ringing in the Fall season at City Winery Boston's Harvestfest!
On Sunday October 20th, we'll be celebrating the harvest with a family-friendly afternoon art fair centered around our fall grape crush- featuring food and wine sampling, live music, pumpkin painting, local art displays, and of course, an opportunity to indulge your senses with the amazing sights, smells, and tastes of freshly pressed grapes!
From 12pm to 3pm at our 80 Beverly St. location, bring family and friends alike to City Winery Boston to enjoy the harvest season.
As clusters of wine grapes from all over the west coast arrive at our winery's door, we invite you to experience the unforgettable sensation of mingling with freshly pressed grape juice on its way to becoming wine. Celebrate with all kinds of fun fall activities to for all ages to enjoy!
- Harvest Crush Experience: Meet our winemaker Richard Jacob, taste freshly pressed grape juice from our recent harvest! Learn how the crush line works and how we create Boston's best wine in an urban environment.
- Winery & Barrel Aging Cellar Tour
- Food and Wine Sampling - sample three City Winery wines and a few favorites of our forthcoming fall menu!
- Live Music - enjoy local artists (TBA) in our Haymarket Lounge
- Local Artist - meet and greet with local artist displaying their artwork in our Gallery
- Pumpkin Painting for kids!
Don't miss this fantastic event!