https://www.facebook.com/events/890509361391584/ Patriot Place
2 Patriot Pl
Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
UPDATE: In light of recent developments surrounding COVID-19 and on the advice of multiple public agencies and the Foxborough Board of Health, Patriot Place has made the difficult decision to cancel the Irish Festival scheduled for this Saturday, March 14.
As Patriot Place continues to closely monitor this developing situation, all Patriot Place restaurants, stores and entertainment venues remain open with normal operations.
Discover the joys of the Irish culture at the 11th annual Patriot Place Irish Festival on Saturday, March 14 from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM!
The popular St. Patrick’s Day event features live performances by Irish musicians and step dancers, and free Irish-themed activities for children of all ages. The Irish Festival begins at 11:00 AM, and will occur rain or shine.
TRADITIONAL LIVE IRISH MUSIC
Stage One located outside Splitsville, Howl at the Moon, & Topgolf Swing Suite
• 11:00 AM - 12:00 noon: The Fenian Sons - Boston, MA
• 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: The Joshua Tree - U2 Tribute Band
• 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Devri Boston
Stage Two located outside ALEX AND ANI
• 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Stanley & Grim
• 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: The Celtic Ks
Roaming Patriot Place
• 12:00 noon - 2:00 PM: Old Colony Highlanders Pipe Band
TRADITIONAL STEP DANCE PERFORMANCES
Located inside Six String Grill & Stage
• 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Sullivan-Stewart School of Irish Dance
• 12:00 noon - 12:30 PM: Dunleavy Boyle Academy of Irish Dance
• 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM: Sullivan School of Irish Dance
• 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM: Harney School of Irish Dance
• 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Green O'Leary School of Irish Dance
ENJOY FREE FAMILY FUN
Located throughout Patriot Place, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• Authentic Irish Merchants including: Boston Fire Gear, Erie’s Shop, The Irish Shop, Mulligan Gear & JAT Creations
• Sheep Petting Zoo
• Providence Hurling Club
• Balloon Twisting with Dan's Balloons
• Caricature Artist
• Face Painting
• New England Revolution Street Team
• 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Appearances by Pat Patriot & New England Patriots Cheerleaders
Check back for additional updates!