https://www.mattapanfoodandfit.org/mattapan-on-wheels-2020 Online event
Festivals & Fairs, Sports & Active Life, Virtual & Streaming
The Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition Vigorous Youth invites you to our 10th Mattapan on Wheels (MoW) Bike-a-thon: A Virtual Celebration!
1) Register for Trivia Night + Award Ceremony (7:30PM-8:30PM) https://tinyurl.com/ycs4698t
- 7/9 Foundation + New Comer Award
-7/16 Backbone + Raving Fan Award
-7/23 Coordinator + Vigorous Youth Award
-7/30 Key Star Award
2) Donate + receive a commemorative MoW 2020 sticker: https://www.mattapanfoodandfit.org/mattapan-on-wheels-2020
3) Follow + tag our social media pages of your bike related photos:
* Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition - FB
* Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition Vigorous Youth - FB
* @MattapanFoodFit -Twitter
* MattapanFoodFit -IG
#MattapanOnWheels2020 - #MoW2020 - #MattapanBikes
Visit our website for more information about the event: https://www.mattapanfoodandfit.org/mattapan-on-wheels-2020
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For 10 years, youth of Mattapan have been bringing attention to cycling in the Mattapan community through Mattapan on Wheels, community bike rides, our basic bike repair workshops, and joining in on transportation advocacy projects that have a Mattapn focus. Starting out in 2011, this event has grown from 25 participants to 165 in 2018 and has raised over $20,000 to support our Vigorous Youth efforts when it comes to cycling in Mattapan. Many local cyclists, individuals, organizations, and elected officials have supported our youth to bring awareness of what cycling really means in and to Mattapan.
We hope you can join the Vigorous Youth in the virtual celebration complete with give-aways and an award ceremony!