https://www.eventbrite.com/e/winter-warmer-moakley-park-tickets-247413328927 Moakley Park Field House
450 Old Colony Ave.
Boston, MA 02127
Art, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly, LGBT, Meetup, Party
Come to Moakley Park for a free, fun afternoon complete with warm drinks, yummy snacks, games, crafts, and more:
- Enjoy s'mores, popcorn, and hot cocoa
- Catch a musical performance by A Trike Called Funk
- Build a bird house
- Write Valentines for community elders
- Play yard games like Spike Ball & Cornhole
- Attend a bilingual story time
- Pick a book to take home
- Share your favorite Moakley memories & chat with friends around a fire
Boston Harbor Now is excited to partner with Boston Parks and Recreation, the Boston Family Engagement Network, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay, South Boston en Acción, the South Boston Neighborhood House, and Volo to help "Make Moakley Yours"!
It is easiest to take the Red Line to the JFK/UMASS stop and walk to the Field House (7 minutes).
Free street parking is also available.