Sunday, May 20, 2018 2:00p -
Union Square, Somerville Meeting Spot
11 Bow Street
Somerville, MA 02145
< 21, Alcohol, Business, Date Idea, Food, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Kid Friendly, LGBT, Meetup, Social Good, University
Join us for a fun foodie adventure through Union Square, Somerville - a neighborhood like Brooklyn, NY that is bursting with culture, historical significance, and an exploding food scene! Home of the infamous Fluff Festival because marshmallow fluff was invented here, the quirky Union Square celebrates its diversity with many community events and festivals. Celebrating entrepreneurs of all kinds, there are lots of creative new concepts here.
This historical area is home to the raising of the first American flag in 1776, allegedly by George Washington himself. We are excited to show you around!
We will sample a diversity of foods from local favorites, ethnic restaurants, and hand-crafted specialty foods that are sure to wow!
This tour is suitable to all ages. Guests must purchase tickets in advance.
Private tours, corporate tours available!
Tour sold out or can't make it this time? Join us on another tour! We also offer:
- Harvard Square Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm and 5pm
- Harvard Square Food Tour on Sundays at 11:30am
- Davis Square, Somerville Food Tour on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 10am and 2pm
- Jamaica Plain Food Tour on Sundays at 11am
- Jamaica Plain Vegan Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm