Alcohol, Food, Kid Friendly, Music, Social Good
Amid mounting concerns over the spread of the novel coronavirus, the most important event on The Boston Calendar for the foreseeable future is to just STAY HOME.
Here are some Boston-related COVID-19 links we have compiled to help keep you informed through the pandemic...
• Mass.gov press release overviewing restaurant shutdowns, school closures, and the ban on gatherings over 25
• Information on the MBTA reducing service starting March 17, 2020
• The City of Boston's COVID-19 information page (including info on the declared public health emergency)
• City of Boston food resource map as compiled by a redditor
• Map: Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
• List of canceled or postponed events in Boston because of coronavirus
• There is lots of helpful information constantly being posted to reddit Boston daily; this link shows posts by most recent
• @thebostoncal put together an Instastory highlighting local acts of kindness that have arisen amid the pandemic
• A Note on Coronavirus from The Boston Calendar Team
• Precautionary measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
We will get through this together. Even if, for now, that means staying apart.