The cast and crew of Boston Public Works Theater Company's 'From the Deep' are brushing up their table tennis skills for the show. What better way to get in shape, we figure, than to challenge our friends and family to a game? Join us at Blazing Paddles, Boston's premiere (and only) ping pong sports bar for drinks, prizes, good company, and everyone's favorite Olympic activity!
Limited $10 tickets available at the event.
What kind of awesome things can I get with a ticket?
- 3 rounds of ping-pong at The Green Monster!
- A brightly-colored, highly coveted BPW Swag Bag.
- The chance to win a pair of free tickets to 'From the Deep' this March!
Can I enjoy the fun without purchasing a ticket?
- Absolutely! Blazing Paddles is more than just ping pong. Located in the heart of Fenway, it's also one of Boston's best sports bars, offering a full-service bar, batting cage, bean bag toss, and omnomable apps. We'll also be raffling off great gifts from friends and businesses around the city. If you'd rather table the table tennis for another time, just swing by to say hi and unwind on a Monday night.
This is a 21+ event.
What's 'From the Deep'?
- The second show in Boston Public Works' inaugural season, this award winning play examines where the mind goes when the body is captive.
After five years as an Israeli prisoner of war, Ilan believes his freedom is nearly in sight. In another part of the world, Andrew’s life hangs in the balance as he awaits his captor’s final move. Their two fates intertwine when they meet in a new dimension that has no regard for space and time. As their lives tick away, they must figure out a way to keep each other alive before they both go missing forever.