Bow Market‘s outdoor grocery store is back this Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4 pm.
In order to maintain a safe and controlled environment, you must register to attend. Interested shoppers are required to pre-book a 30-minute visit, and will be required to wash their hands upon arrival. Queuing will begin in Bow Market’s driveway.
Local food vendors, appropriately spaced throughout the courtyard, will offer fresh fish, meat, produce, dairy, frozen items, and staples. Shopping will be entirely touchless: vendors will handle and bag all food. Credit cards are strongly preferred. Cash payments will be accepted as a last resort.
Please note: the first 30 minute slot of every day is reserved for seniors. The second 30 minute slot is reserved for seniors and immunocompromised individuals.
Your participation is helping chart a course forward for our local food community. Thank you!
PARTICIPATING LOCAL VENDORS
Saturday, April 18:
- Hooked – fresh & smoked fish
- In Season – dairy, eggs, & general grocery items
- Brookford Farm - produce, meat & dairy
- The Biscuit - bread/baker
- Frozen goods from Maca (macarons & mochi), Buenas (empanadas), Jaju (pierogi & kielbasa), Koshari Mama (potato croquettes), Saus (Veggie Burgers & Cauli-Falafel patties)
Beverage: Natural wine from Rebel Rebel & craft beer from Remnant
Please note: All lobby spaces, shops, and restaurants at Bow Market are closed to the public. To see who is offering take-out and delivery, click here, and find all our businesses on our newly launched online Mini Mart.
What You Should Know:
- It is free to register.
- All shoppers must first wash their hands.
- This is an outdoor grocery store and will operate rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.
- It takes an average of 25 minutes to shop at Safe Supply.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to move through the grocery store as quickly as possible to minimize interactions and wait times.
- Vendors will provide single-use paper bags. We recommend bringing reusable bags for bulk carrying.
- Strollers and dogs are welcome (a warning your dogs paws will get chalky!).
- This is not a public event and we will not be able to accept walk-ins.
Guest Safety + Instructions:
- Shoppers must RSVP and choose a designated 30-minute arrival window to secure their spot. The first hour of every day is reserved for seniors.
- Each reservation allows one person to enter the grocery store.
- Upon arrival, shoppers will be directed to queue in the driveway. Appropriate distancing will be chalked on the ground.
- All shoppers will be required to wash their hands at the outdoor hand washing station prior to shopping.
- All vendors are subject to temperature checks.
- Vendors will operate under a "no-touch" policy, handling all grocery items and bagging in single-use paper bags. Shoppers will not be permitted to handle their goods until purchased.
- Payment processing will be touchless. Shoppers will be instructed to swipe/insert payment themselves without touching Point of Sale devices. Vendors will complete transactions on screen.
- Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Shoppers can expect a follow-up email with additional information upon RSVPing.
- Capacity and social distancing will be actively regulated and enforced by staff.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or feel unwell, please cancel your reservation using Eventbrite to make room for someone on the waitlist.