https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trips-search?id=52299 Wellington (Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA)
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Date Idea, Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
This week we hike Mt. Tecumseh from the Tripoli rd side. 6.2 miles round trip.
LEVEL 3: Difficult to strenuous. Outings typically in more remote and rugged locations. Hiking/snowshoeing may take place on trails not well maintained or go off trail. Conditions may be very rough, steep and at altitude.
$15 members/ $25 non-members
All of our guides are Wilderness First Aid certified ( by SOLO) and licensed White Mountain National Forest Guides.
Please note: All hikes meet at the Waterville Valley Rec. Department 15 min. before listed start time unless otherwise noted. Space is limited.
1) Winter hiking boots (please, no city tennis shoes)
2) Non- cotton clothing for pants and core(no cotton hoodies) Please bring layers a warm hat & gloves
3) Non-cotton socks (one pair of extra socks)
4) 2 litters of water
5) Lunch and snacks
7) A backpack to hold all gear
8) Warm winter clothing - Hat, gloves/ mittens, multiple layers of non-cotton clothing
You should be able to perform moderate to challenging cardio for a few hours at a time.
Running on a treadmill is a good indicate of the fitness you need to do well on this hike.