226 Causeway Street (North Station)
Boston, Massachussets 02114-2171
Kid Friendly, Meetup, Music, Tech
On Tuesday, March 21st starting at 6:00, the MobileTea #Boston community and the MassTLC Council will present the 15th edition of MobileTea hosted at TripAdvisor’s Boston Office. This evening's event consists of knowledge and networking for anyone interested in innovative technologies, math, design, and empowering techniques for mobile development using Android, and Native Script.
Participation is “free as in beer” and consists of 4 interspersed talks with 2 networking sessions that include live DJ’d music and hors d'oeuvres.
Presentations will vary from 20 to 30 minutes and networking breaks will vary from 15 to 30 minutes. Be prepared for an informal atmosphere, great food and drink. Bring your passion for all things development and innovation, we look forward to meeting you!
- Lightning Talk - Ten Steps to Creating a Business Plan [Stella Hu]
- Fun With Penrose Tilings [Nancy Van Schooenderwoert @vanschoo]
- Security and UX: Making the Digital World Safer, One Experience at a Time [Gwen Betts @gwennasaurus]
- Empower Yourself: Lose These 5 Words [Deidre Diamond @DeidreDiamond]
- Cooking with Jen! The delicious combo of NativeScript and Firebase [Jen Looper @jenlooper]
- Rx multicasting in Android [Sassa Chaleva]