Friday, Mar 16, 2018 7:30a -
MIT Chang Building (E52), Samberg Conference Center
50 Memorial Drive
Cambridge, MA 02139
$69 - $269
The MIT Sloan Investment Conference is one of the premier investment conferences taking place in the greater Boston area. In the past, our speakers have included Seth Klarman (Baupost Group), Howard Marks (Oaktree Capital), Robert Merton (Nobel laureate), and Thomas H. Lee (Thomas H. Lee Capital).
This year's keynote and panel discussions include value investing, distressed & turnarounds, emerging markets, SRI, fixed income, quant and etc. Confirmed speakers this year include:
1. Jeff Tarrant, Protege Partners, Founding Partner
2. Jerome Dodson, Parnassus Investments, Founder & CEO
3. Jeremy Hosking, Hosking Partners, Founder
4. Shanta Puchtler, Man Numeric, CEO
5. Jeff Robinson, Bain Capital, Head of Special Situation and Distressed Credit
6. Miguel Fidalgo, Triarii Capital, Founder
7. Steven Bregman, Horizon Kinetics, President, Co-Founder
8. Mike Lubrano, Cartica, Co-Founder and Managing Director
All parties are welcome, you don't have to be a MIT affiliate!