The annual Africa Innovate Conference is a unique and intimate forum that brings together leading entrepreneurs and change-agents from across the African continent. The conference attracts over 350 business leaders, entrepreneurs, influencers, students, professors, and alumni, all with strong interests in Africa.
The theme for this year is “Made In Africa”
Through a series of panels, workshops, and keynote addresses, we aim to celebrate endeavors, innovations, and breakthroughs with an impact on the continent and beyond. As one of the largest Africa-centric conferences held outside of Africa, our event will focus on unpacking the best practices and strategies required to accelerate the scaling of impactful enterprises and innovations on the continent across sectors. The conference will also include an Innovation Expo & Networking Reception.
Some of our featured guests include:
• Nick Hughes, Father of M-PESA and Co-Founder of M-KOPA
• Moulay Hafid Elalamy, Minister of Industry and Trade of Morocco
• Thione NIANG, Co-founder of AKON Lighting Africa
• Ruth Okediji, Co-Director of Harvard University’s Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society
• Claude Grunitzky, Chairman of TRUE Africa and Co-Founder of TRACE