Friday, Mar 09, 2018 5:00p -
Bone Up Brewing Company
38 Norman Street
Everett, MA 02149
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
We'll have several flavors of authentic Mexican tamales, charro beans (pinto beans with bacon, jalapenos, and tomatos), and esquites (corn off the cob with cheese, mayo, and spices), plus a variety of salsas from Dorchester's Mr.Tamole! This is some perfect chilly weather food right here, and is guaranteed to fill the taproom with incredible smells and treats!
What is a tamale?
Not quite a burrito, in no way a fajita, and not even close to being a taco, a tamale is made of corn-based dough (or maize), and can be filled with beef, chicken, pork, chilli, cheese, beans or vegetables. Tamales come wrapped in a leaf paper (green banana, plaintain or corn husk), are held together by a string, and are square in shape, and large (about the size of a man's hand). To serve, just boil, microwave or steam to heat up. Add some salsa, guacamole or hot sauce and enjoy!
- Mole Tamales: mole sauce( *peanuts,* sesame seeds, *almonds, chocolate, and more) with chicken
- Green salsa tamales: green salsa, jack cheddar cheese, chicken
Red salsa tamales: red salsa, jack cheddar cheese, pork
- Vegan tamales: green salsa, sweet peas, carrots, corn and green beans, potatoes and red peppers
- Sweet coco tamales: Coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk and sugar
- Pinto Beans tamales: Pinto beans mixed in masa, pork and jack cheddar cheese
- Chile Poblano tamale: Jack cheddar cheese, chile poblano and corn
- Charro beans and tamal of your choice
- Charro Beans: Pinto beans, tomato, jalapenos, garlic, onion, cilantro and bacon
- Esquites: little corn cup, corn boiled with spices then mixed with lime juice, chili powder, cheese and mayonnaise.
BONE UP BREWING COMPANY //
A Small Brewery Making Beer For Your Mouth in Scenic Everett, Massachusetts.
Bone Up Brewing is the Boston area's smallest brewery! Husband-and-wife brewing duo Jared and Liz Kiraly crank out fresh new beer every week from their 3-barrel nano brewery and taproom. Inspired by old-school Belgian farmhouse brewing while celebrating American styles, their ales combine the heart and soul from each of these beloved beer cultures. Four year round beers are always available, but the gears of Bone Up are always turning, so you can expect an ever-changing array of one offs, seasonal releases, and experimental batches.
Located in the heart of Everett's budding Fermentation District, the taproom is open Wednesday through Sunday and features full pours, flights, and growlers from ten rotating tap lines. In addition to a weekly cask, the taproom hosts games and an ongoing series of food vendors and pop ups. Outside of the occasional tasting, the best place to find Bone Up is right at the source!
Bone Up Brewing Company, 38 Norman Street, Everett, MA
Taproom Hours: Wed 3-11, Thu-Sat 12-11, Su 12-8