Love is in the air at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston. So bring your little cupid and join us for our Valentine’s Day themed Toddler Tuesday on February 13th.
Toddler Tuesdays are the second and fourth Tuesday of every month from 10 am- 2 pm and meet in the DUPLO Farm area. Designed for the youngest LEGO fans aged 2-5, little ones can experience the wonder of LEGO® bricks while you mingle with other Moms & Dads. Activities will include a Valentine themed story time and special love themed DUPLO build.
In addition to the special themed activities, guests have access to the other parts of the attraction including MINILAND, the mini version of Boston landmarks made entirely out of LEGO® bricks!
2018 Toddler Tuesdays Schedule:
• February 13th (Valentine's Day)
• March 13th (Dr. Seuss) & March 27th (Penguins)
• April 10th (Fairy Tales) & April 24th (Space)
• May 8th (Music) & May 22nd (Garden)
• September 11th (Colors) & September 25th (Numbers)
• October 9th (Soccer) & October 23rd (Halloween)
• November 13th (Farms) & November 27th (Thanksgiving)
• December 11th (Holidays)
Admission: Toddler Tuesday tickets are $16 and children aged 2 and under are FREE. Discounted tickets are available only via walkup on the day of the event.
For more information go to https://boston.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/whats-inside/events/2018-toddler-tuesdays/