Saturday, Mar 23, 2019 2:00p -
Jamaica Plain Meeting Spot
Boston, Massachusetts 02130
< 21, Alcohol, Business, Date Idea, Food, Innovation, Kid Friendly, LGBT, Meetup, Tech, University
Off The Beaten Path Food Tours - Kendall Square Food Innovation Tour
Ongoing Saturdays year-round, 2:00pm
Nearest T Stop: Red Line to Kendall Square
Our guides will take you on a food innovation tour of Kendall Square, Cambridge. At each stop we will share our knowledge of another piece of food science or innovation.
Book via www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com
*Note: we also offer a Central Square (MIT) Food & Mural Arts Tour on Saturdays!
See our full Boston tour calendar here
Kendall Square, Cambridge is centrally located right near the Charles River and is home to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge Innovation Center, and exciting biotech and pharma companies. On this exciting Food and Innovation Tour we will eat at some of the most incredible and beautiful restaurants in the city while sampling a variety of delicious and diverse dishes. On each stop, we will get a behind-the-scenes peak at top restaurants in the city and hear about what's innovating in Kendall Square. Discover the most impressive and beautiful spaces in Cambridge in this special curated experience.
Each tour is a fun 3 hours and includes 6-7 food and beverage stops along the way.
This tour is suitable for all ages. Must purchase tickets in advance.
Nearby on Saturdays at 12:30pm we offer our Central Square Cambridge Food and Mural Arts Tour - uncover the diverse food and art scene of nearby MIT.
Tour sold out or can't make it this time? Join us on another tour! We also offer other Boston Food Tours and Chocolate Tours:
- Central Square, Cambridge Food and Mural Arts Tour on Saturdays at 12:30pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/central-square-cambridge.html
- Harvard Square Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm and 5pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/harvard-square-chocolate.html
- Harvard Square Food Tour on Sundays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/harvard-square-food.html
- Davis Square, Somerville Food Tour on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 10am and 2pm and some weekdays [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/davis-square.html
- Union Square, Somerville Food Tour on Sundays at 2pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/union-square-food.html
- Jamaica Plain Vegan Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm
- Jamaica Plain Boston Food Tour on Sundays at 11am
- Lowell Downtown Food Tour on Saturdays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/kendall-square-cambridge.html
- Lowell Mill No 5 Indoor Market Tour on Sundays at 3pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/lowell-mill-no-5-tour.html