Saturday, Nov 19, 2022 10:00a -
First Parish Unitarian Universalist
630 Massachusetts Ave
Arlington, MA 02476
Festivals & Fairs, Food, Music, Shopping
Our annual rummage sale is back on for 2022! First Parish's huge pre-Thanksgiving church rummage sale. Find games, toys, electronics, jewelry, books, kitchen wares, plants, and more at rummage sale prices. Pop-up cafe with live music.
First Parish Church, 630 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476
If you have any questions that are not answered below, send a note to [email protected]
Please spread the word and like us on Facebook https://fb.me/e/3Ku5kXHh8
- Attic Treasures. Our largest booth, Attic Treasures is everything that doesn’t fit somewhere else. Lots of kitchen wares, including small appliances, and a solid mass of other bargains.
- Toyland. Games and toys like puzzles, Legos, and squirt guns. In past, has featured finds like American Girl dolls and indie board games.
- Jewelry Box. Rings, bracelets, earrings, brooches, scarves, and handbags can all be found in the Jewelry box. Everything from fun costume jewelry for dress up time at day care to sterling silver and 14K gold. Come early because the dealers get there fast.
- Reboots and Rewinds (electronics). Computers, monitors, stereos, speakers, headphones, keyboards and mice. Whether it’s a Chromebook for school or an 80W amplifier, you can find it here for less than anywhere else.
- Book Nook. Tables and tables of books that will fuel your book group for years to come.
- The Greenery. A great selection of indoor and hardy outdoor plants, pots, and gardening accessories.
- The Blue Table. An unusual tradition started many years ago that draws blue plates, cups, vases, and more from our Attic Treasures.
- The Buttery. Baked goods are always a hit. Wrapped for individual sale with a list of ingredients.
- Cafe. Our pop-up cafe always puts together a spectacular meal.
- Raffle. Year after year our church community pulls together, by hook or by crook, a beautiful quilt that is raffled on Saturday.