Boston, MA 02110
Festivals & Fairs, Movies, Virtual
A Free Film on AIFF website
The Jefferson Cutter House is a historic saltbox-style house built in 1832. It was built by the Cutter family, mill owners in Arlington. In the 1970s, the house was sold to the Meirak family, who owned it for almost 19 years. In 1989, the Town of Arlington purchased the house for $1 and moved it to Arlington Center. The house is now home to the Cyrus E. Dallin Art Museum, which opened in 1998. The museum houses a collection of Dallin's sculptures and paintings, as well as the Cutter Gallery, which exhibits the work of local artists.