Monday, Jan 27, 2020 5:00p -
City Tap House
10 Boston Wharf Rd.
Boston, MA 02210
Alcohol, Food, Meetup, Music, Nightlife, Party, Social Good
Extreme Beer Festival returns on January 31 so of course, City Tap House will be pregaming in the days leading up to the 17th annual event.
• On January 27, Tampa's own Cigar City Brewing will be in the house for a tap takeover featuring some of their signature brews:
• Jai Alai IPA, our flagship IPA. Citrus forward with notes of clementine, orange peel, and caramel malts. 7.5% ABV
• Margarita Gose, a tart, margarita-inspired ale. Orange peel, lime and salt combine to make a zesty, light-bodied beer. 4.2% ABV
• Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, our brown ale fermented with raisins, cinnamon and milk sugar. It tastes just as the name suggests...like a fresh oatmeal raisin cookie! 5.5% ABV
• Not A Single Feeling, Sherry barrel-aged imperial stout, with an unmistakable aroma of wine and oak, combined with tasting notes of molasses, espresso, chocolate, coffee and even pomegranate. 13.9% ABV