Come to our humble taproom to enjoy some fine cheese, charcuterie and accompaniments paired with some equally fine cider all while celebrating the 20th anniversary of Cider Days, New England's oldest and most cherished cider festival in Western Massachusetts. Meat, Cheese, Cider, Repeat!
HERE are the details:
- Celebrate with us the right way and enjoy all of the lovely charcuterie, meat, cheese, pâté and tiny little pickles you can wish for.
- Enjoy our usual cider suspects and some new unusual ones too. The first drink is on us, the second, third, fourth...are an additional $5 (be sure to have a DD/Uber).
- Bring your ticket. You must be 21 to enter, we will be checking IDs. Sorry little ones, big kids only.
- Space is limited so purchase your tickets through Eventbrite before they sell out.
- Street parking on Somerville Avenue is also limited. Please don’t park at Target unless you need to buy some toothpaste or other sundries. We suggest hitching a ride with Uber if you're not within walking distance.
For more information about Cider Days: http://www.ciderdays.org/
And check out the Cider Days facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FranklinCountyCiderDays