Friday, Nov 20, 2020 4:00p -
New England Aquarium
1 Central Wharf
Date Idea, Kid Friendly, Nightlife
Every Friday in October, the Aquarium will be hosting night hours until 8pm!
Spend an evening with the penguins, fish, sea lions, and (of course) Myrtle the Turtle! Be sure to reserve your tickets in advance at www.neaq.org/reopen
, and book an evening to see all 20,000 of our Aquarium residents, including some animals that are particularly active at night! 🐢🐙🐡🦀
– Oct 2: Nocturnal Animals! Learn about the different animals that come out at night with different signs + facts on the exhibits!
– Oct 9: Pajama Night! Learn how fish sleep + other marine animals during PJ night!
– Oct 16: Sustainable Seafood Night! Collect recipe cards around the building + learn how to choose sustainable seafood.
– Oct 23: Ecosystem Sounds! Hear different ecosystems over the sound system + learn why they are important to our exhibits.
– Oct 30: HAUNTED AQUARIUM! Wear a costume and see jack-o-lanterns in the tanks + spooky music, and funky hue lights!
– Nov 6: Zen Aquarium ft. calming music + low lighting
– Nov 13: Sea Turtle Night ft. facts about our sea turtles
– Nov 20: Fish Finding night ft. a "hide and seek" night finding our hiding animals
– Dec 4: Flash Back Friday! See how the Aquarium has changed over its 50 years, and what has stayed the same
– Dec 11: Penguin Presentations! Hear all about our African penguin colony from our aquarists that know them best
– Dec 18: Winter Waters! Discover what winter is like for marine life
– Dec 25: CLOSED
Note: Aquarium operating hours will be changing! Last entry time is one hour before closing. The new hours of operation will be:
Mon-Thu: 10 am-5 pm
Fri: 10 am-8 pm
Sat and Sun: 9 am-6 pm
Under: 3 $0.00