www.SalemGardenClub.com McIntire Historic District
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
“A Stroll Through the Gardens of Salem” in the McIntire Historic District
Saturday, July 8, 2017
Rain or Shine
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Cost: $20 day of the tour and will be sold at First Church, 316 Essex Street, Salem, MA
$18 if purchased by Thursday, July 6, 2017 on our website at www.SalemGardenClub.com
The Salem Garden Club hosts a self-guided “Garden Stroll” with a tour of private gardens in the McIntire Historic District. Featured are more than 10 traditional, quaint, and eclectic gardens. Ticket holders will also enjoy a stroll through the beautiful Ropes Mansion garden. Complimentary refreshments of lemonade and cookies will be served to strollers along the route. Local musicians and artists will be featured in several gardens. These private gardens are not handicapped accessible. Pets and carriages are not permitted.
This fund raiser benefits many Salem civic projects which include:
• the planting and maintenance of the Washington Street traffic island;
• the plantings of the City Hall window boxes;
• the plantings at the Blue Star Memorial on Hawthorne Boulevard;
• providing monthly flower arrangement at the Salem Public Library; and,
• an annual scholarship awarded to a deserving Salem resident high school senior.
For tickets, parking and specific details visit our website at www.SalemGardenClub.com.