40 Days to Personal Transformation
Meditation, Yoga, & Ayurveda
with Claire Este McDonald
Sat, Nov 9 • 5–6:30pm • Brookline
Sat, Nov 30 • 2–3:30pm • Cambridge
Sat, Dec 21 • 2–3:30pm • Newton
+ Weekly Webinars
Are you ready for a whole new understanding and experience of health? Optimal health is more than just bright eyes, clear skin, and a strong body. Through a commitment to daily practices you can awaken your inner fire and create revolutionary changes in your diet, energy levels, and vitality.
This 40 Day challenge includes meditation, yoga, and an introduction to the ancient health science of Ayurveda. The program includes:
• Three 90-minute group meetings with Claire to ground you in the physical practices of Ayurveda and daily asana/meditation practices.
• Weekly 75-minute webinars. Traveling? You can call in from wherever you are to stay connected.
• Daily inspirations and weekly emails that will keep you on track with your journey.
• Diet and lifestyle support that will empower you to let go of limiting habits and step into your fullest potential.
• Unlimited yoga classes at all three studios. Take any class – all styles of yoga are encouraged.
Program Cost: $349
(or $169* for Yogi Pass members)
Required Text: Everyday Ayurveda Cooking for a Calm, Clear Mind - 100 Simple Sattvic Recipes by Kate O'Donnell
Includes unlimited yoga throughout the duration of the program at all three studios, program materials, webinars, and three group meetings. Cost does not include the required cookbook.
*The $169 rate is for students with an active Yogi Pass membership for the duration of the program. If the Yogi Pass is canceled or ends during the program and is not renewed, the student will be responsible for the full $349.