About This Workshop
The User Experience Designer (UXD) plays a critical role in today’s Experience Economy. With digital, human-centered products and services at the forefront of this economy, this workshop aims at understanding humans on a fundamental level as it applies to design, how to perform user research and testing as part of an iterative design cycle along with various design processes and who is involved. Additionally, students will learn core UX concepts and terminology, practice conducting UX research, sketch interfaces, and build a digital prototype.
- An understanding of the Design Thinking Methodology
- A working knowledge of how humans interact with digital products and services
- Various processes you can apply in other design disciplines
- Practical research, sketching and user testing skills
- A clickable/tappable digital prototype
- An overview of the entire UX design process as it applies to white board challenges (critical for UX interviewing)