Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017 8:00a -
Thursday, Nov 16, 2017 6:00p
Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
Lectures & Conferences
The Complement-based Drug Development Summit is the first industry-dedicated meeting that focuses on the research and development of therapeutics to inhibit the complement pathway, providing safe and effective cures for a range of disease indications.
Across 3 content-packed days, the field’s thought leaders from Alexion, True North, GSK, Alnylam and many more will be sharing their insight and lessons learned, collectively enabling the community to:
- Standardize Efficacy Assessment: Define the next steps toward achieving standardization of robust, functional assays in order to accurately determine treatment efficacy.
- Optimize Clinical Trial Design: Analyze methods for improving clinical trial design with case studies in patient recruitment and stratification, targeting, dosing, endpoints and sample handling.
- Manage Off-Target Effects: Enhance the management of off-target effects and approaches for minimizing infection risk.
- Achieve Regulatory Approval: Learn how best to navigate the regulatory landscape, examining guidelines and expectations to ensure that drugs gain market approval smoothly.
- Assess Inhibition Points: Analyze the most effective points of complement inhibition for the treatment of individual diseases and the selection of therapeutic approaches for inhibition.
Industry Conference Standard: USD 2699
Academic Conference Standard: USD 1889
Industry Gold: Conference and 2 workshops: USD 3797
Academic Gold: Conference and 2 workshops: USD 2658
Industry Silver: Conference and 1 workshop: USD 3298
Academic Silver: Conference and 1 workshop: USD 2310
Academic Workshop Only: USD 699
Industry Workshop Only: USD 699
Speakers: Ted Yednock, Michael Holers, Camille Bedrosian, Eva-Maria Nichols, Sandip Panicker, Nader Najafian, Cedric Francois, Michael McCaleb, Niels Riedemann, Ashley Frazer-Abel, Kishor Devalaraja, David Apelian, Sacha Zeerleder, Christopher Horvath, Menno van Beek, Rajendra Kumar-Singh, Jörg Köhl, Kourous Rezaei