Saturday, Jun 28, 2014 11:00a -
Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
41 Berkeley St.
Boston, MA 02116
Festivals & Fairs, Food
Get your "Irie"on early and join us for the 2nd Annual Boston JerkFest in the South End on Saturday, June 28, 2014.
The 2nd Annual Boston JerkFest™ is an out-door/in-door family-friendly Caribbean style food festival that features Jamaican jerk spiced food and all things spicy and hot.
Boston Jerkfest™ will feature top local Caribbean Chefs, authentic Caribbean food for sale, including specialty foods such as: spicy jams, nuts, desserts, and traditional home-made drinks from the Caribbean with entertainment and performances for the whole family. It also features a Rum & Brew Tasting for 21+ festival attendees.
New this year:
- Expanded space on site to accommodate for more people.
- More jerk! Every restaurant vendor will offer a jerk dish.
- Chef demos, including a Seafood Throwdown with two chefs vying for the best jerk dish and sponsored by Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness and Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance.
- Cocktail Throwdown with Boston’s hottest Mixologists who will stir up the best "Irie" drinks made from products featured at the Rum & Brew Tasting.
- More live music to get your "Irie" on.
- Expanded Spice Lane, with lots more hot stuff to keep you in the mood.
Saturday, June 28, 2014
Session 1 - 11:00 a.m. ~ 3:00 p.m.
Session 2 - 4:00 p.m. ~ 8:00 p.m.
Purchase your tickets via bostonjerkfest.com. Purchase your tickets in advance! We sold out last year and ticket prices be higher if purchased at the door.