Saturday, Jan 27, 2018 12:00p -
North Station MBTA
Boston, MA 02114
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, University
"Hop" on board the Tap That Boston luxury coach and head along the North Shore on a guided tour of amazing breweries in the area!
On our "North Shore" tour, we'll be heading up to the Everett to visit Down the Road Beer Co, then up to Bent Water Brewing in Lynn before stopping in at Gentile Brewing Co in Beverly. There will be a fourth stop along the way, but we're keeping that as a surprise!! As with all our luxury coach brewery tours, lunch will also be provided - we're arranging a local food truck to come to DTR, more info to come soon!
At each brewery we'll be spending about an hour tasting beer, getting a guided tour of the faciltity and backgorund on the beer. You'll then have enought time to purchase more beer, merch or cans and growlers to go!!
- Return luxury coach transport
- 3 x 4oz tasters at DTR, Bent Water and Gentile breweries (oh, and at the mysetry brewery too!)
- Guided tour and meet the brewers at each Brewery (operations permitting)
- Lunch provided (full info to be announced)
- Snacks and light refreshments on the coach
Pick Up and Drop Off Information:
North Station MBTA on Causeway St - coach will depart at 12:15pm sharp, do not be late! OR meet up at Down the Road Brewery at 1:00pm - please choose ticket type!
Drop off will be approx 7:00pm at the same location
- Over 21's only (ID is required and will be checked)
- Please provide any dietery restrictions or allergies