About This Workshop
In the new experience economy, the success of a digital interface is the product of human-centered design. A fundamental understanding how humans “see” the world gives visual and user experience designers the most valuable tool set they need to communicate effectively through visual design. At its core, understanding human biology and cognition are the underpinnings of user-centered design. Combine that understanding with modern UI concepts and you can create beautiful, useful and competitive experiences.
- Dive into the science of design
- Learn fundamental biological and cognitive concepts relative to design
- Learn UX and UI terms and concepts
- Gain exposure to modern user interfaces
- Gain exposure to commun user interface pattern libraries
- Sketch a problem-solving user interface