About This Workshop
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is about improving the visibility of a site in a search engine’s “organic” (or unpaid) results. If you’re interested in getting a practical introduction to SEO, including what it is and find out how you can make the most of it, this class will give you a great start. You’ll learn what search engines are trying to achieve and why, how they’ve developed over time, what’s in store in their future, what elements have traditionally been important for doing well in search results, and what recent changes have been made that will affect the way SEO works.
- Understand how your customers are searching.
- Be able to optimise your website’s on-page factors.
- Learn how to start creating a content strategy that will assist with SEO.
- Find out how crucial and connected social channels are to SEO.
- Be able to build a well-optimised, socially shareable piece of content.