Friday, May 19, 2017 5:00p -
Tour Start Point
200 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Nightlife, Party
Please use discount code 10PAT for 10% off tickets.
North End Pizza Tour at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM Daily
Historic Taverns Pizza Tour at 5:00 PM Monday to Friday.
*Private Tours are available*
Please check the website for availability!
Enjoy THREE slices of the very best Pizza in the city, while visiting TWO of Boston's most historic taverns. A scenic ferry ride across Boston harbor is included - great for sightseeing!
Every tour is a little different but highlights can include:
- Enjoy a slice from Boston's oldest brick oven, built in 1883.
- See where the “Crime of the Century” happened in 1950.
- Visit tavern ruins dating to 1635!
- Taste "Off the Menu" slices at a local tavern built in 1780.
- Grab drinks in the same taverns as Revere, Adams and Washington did!
- See the Charlestown Navy Yard, USS Constitution aka "Old Ironsides" and Bunker Hill Memorial.
- Enjoy THREE slices of the very best pizza in the city, while seeing FIVE of Boston's most historic Freedom Trail sites!
Please use discount code 10PAT for 10% off tickets!