Monday, May 07, 2018 8:00a -
Tuesday, May 08, 2018 5:00p
Omni Parker House
60 School Street
Boston, MA 02108
Lectures & Conferences
We are pleased to welcome Jim Roach, MD, CMO, Pulmatrix as co-chair of the CMO Summit for the first time.
Also joining the Summit for the first time is Azmi Nabulsi, MD, CMSO, Head of R&D Strategic and Professional Affairs, Takeda Pharmaceuticals who represents the CMO, large pharma perspective.
Ken Getz, Director of Sponsored Research Programs, Tufts CSDD, delivers his annual keynote on discussing Key Trends in the R&D Landscape.
New for 2018:
- How is the Shifting Biotech Life Cycle Changing Clinical Partnerships with Big Pharma and the Role of the CMO?
- Finding the Common Ground between CMOs and VCs
- Opportunities for CMOs to Engage More Directly with Patients
- Working with FDA and Regulatory Agencies to Advance Drug Development
- Preparing for the Challenges of Late Stage Trials
- How to Find the Right People and Build the A-Team
- Going from Big Pharma to Small Biotech Leadership: Challenges and Opportunities
- Pricing Trends and the Impact on R&D
We are Dedicated to Accomplishing Two Goals
1 - To bring together CMO and R&D executives to address the unique challenges associated with directing and managing all R&D functions with limited resources, while raising capital and strategizing for appropriate exits.
2 - To create a network of CMOs and R&D Leadership from small to mid-size life science companies to share ideas, solutions and support.
Standard Industry Fee: USD 1695
Academia, Non-Profit & Government: EUR 897
Speakers: Jim Roach, Azmi Nabulsi, Ken Getz