Sunday, Nov 12, 2017 9:00a -
1255 Soldiers Field Road
Boston, MA 02135
Business, Date Idea, Food, Innovation, Kid Friendly, Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
Honor the life of Andrew Graham Narcus and celebrate his commitment to the United States Marine Corps by giving back to the community in this family-friendly, flat and scenic run along the Charles River.
2017 Race Features
• USATF 5K Certified Distance
• 3K Youth Race
• Chip timing
• Long-sleeve technical race shirts
• Race bag and swag from sponsors
• Trophies for top 3 men and top 3 women
• Awards for top finishers in each age group
• Raffle prizes
• Free bag check
All proceeds benefit the Andrew Graham Semper Fi Fund, a nonprofit charitable organization.