Friday, Apr 21, 2017 9:00p -
Classic Harbor Line
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
Date Idea, Music, Nightlife
Get discounted tickets with this link:
Grab that special guy or gal, or a couple of happy-footed friends who enjoy the sounds of live music and step aboard the elegant Northern Lights, for a journey back to the Jazz era. Allow your senses to take you back in time with the sights of our 1920s styled New England Yacht combined with sounds of jazz, presented by the Benjamin Young Trio. The Benjamin Young Trio is a young, talented, up-and-coming, group of Jazz musicians from the Berklee School of Music. Cruise through the harbor enjoying the City Lights as they dazzle on the waters of Boston Harbor, grab a glass of champagne or a mixed drink from the bar and dance with your sweetheart on this one of a kind cruise. This is the perfect cruise for snuggling up with a loved one’s or dancing with a group of friends to the sounds of the Benjamin Young Trio.
Key Points about this Cruise
- 1.5-hour cruise, boarding begins 15-minutes prior to departure.
- Cruise the harbor and enjoy original and iconic jazz tunes played by the Benjamin Young’s
- See the beautiful Boston Skyline and iconic waterfront sites along Boston’s shores such as: Fort Independence, Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution, and the Marriot Custom House Tower
- Enjoy song and maybe dance in our climate controlled cabin
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase
- This cruise offers a unique way to entertain guests from out of town, a wonderful after-work activity, and a fun way for two people start the night together
- This takes place on Northern Lights, a 115-foot motor vessel, stylized after a 1920s New England Yacht.