Friday, Apr 21, 2017 9:00p -
Classic Harbor Line
60 Rowes Wharf
Boston, Ma 02110
Date Idea, Nightlife
Get discounted tickets with this link:
Take a cruise aboard the elegant Northern Lights, a 1920s New England Yacht, for a one of a kind experience, an Irish Band paired with a Harbor Cruise. While aboard enjoy Irish tunes inspired by Boston, classic Boston Irish songs, authentic Irish tunes, and sea shanties. See the sites while out on a Harbor Cruise. This event aims to be fun and and entertaining as you cruise through Boston Harbor.
All Celtic Cruises feature Slainte, a Boston based Irish Band. Slainte formed in 2012 and has been entertaining locals and visitors of Boston for over four years. With a mix of original songs inspired by local events the band also enjoys playing crowd favorites and the best of Boston’s Irish tunes.
Key Points about the Boston Celtic Cruise:
- 1.5-hour cruise, boarding begins 15-minutes prior to departure.
- Cruise the harbor and enjoy authentic Irish tunes, songs written and inspired by Boston and played by Slainte, a Boston based Irish band
- See the beautiful Boston Skyline and iconic waterfront sites along Boston’s shores such as: Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution, and the Marriot Custom House Tower
- During favorable weather our event will take place on the top deck of Northern Lights under our canopy with roped LED lights. Guests are welcomed to dance to the music if they feel compelled or just enjoy the sound and sites.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase
- This cruise offers a unique way to entertain guests from out of town, a wonderful after-work activity, and a fun way for two people start the night together
- This takes place on Northern Lights, a 115-foot motor vessel, stylized after a 1920s New England Yacht.