When:
Sunday, Dec 10, 2017 12:00p -
4:00p

Where:
Winter Hill Brewing Company
328 Broadway
Somerville, MA 02145

Admission:
FREE

Categories:
Art, Party, Social Good

Event website:
https://artpartyboston.com

Support local artists, the Winter Hill Community Innovation School, drink beer, and grab some unique gifts! More info at: artpartyboston.com

Art Party is a humanitarian pop-up craft fair that strives to connect communities by collaborating with local artists, restaurant owners, and school systems. Art Party turns restaurant space that is generously donated by local business owners into a locale for a pop-up craft-fair; in turn, Art Party donates 30% of all proceeds to the Art Department within the restaurant’s school district by purchasing supplies and materials necessary in maximizing a student’s creative potential. The other 70% goes directly to the artists! Art Party does not charge the artist any sort of application or table rental fee.

Share this event

Add to:

10/12/2017 12:00:00 10/12/2017 16:00:00 15 Art Party Support local artists, the Winter Hill Community Innovation School, drink beer, and grab some unique gifts! More info at: artpartyboston.com Art Party is a humanitarian pop-up craft fair that s... Winter Hill Brewing Company, Somerville, MA 02145 Organizer Organizer e-mail false DD/MM/YYYY Reddit