Annual Holiday FAI
Saturday, December 2nd
9:30 – 2:00
Harvey Wheeler Community Center
1276 Main St (corner Church St), Concord, MA 01742
Enjoy Great Holiday Shopping EARLY!!! Win RAFFLES from the Concord Cheese Shop, Nashoba Brook Bakery, Trails End Café, Reason to be Cheerful Ice Cream Parlor and West Concord Wine and Spirits, to give as a Christmas present or enjoy it yourself.
We need your help. Please email and call your friends, neighbors and family invite them to the Fair and ask them to spread the word.
The fair will feature:
• JEWELRY – Five 9 ft. tables full of (vintage and modern costume and high end jewelry) earrings - clip on and pierced, bracelets, necklaces, dress pins, watches, silver rings, bling, holiday pins and much more.
• BOUTIQUE - Three 9 ft. tables of hand crafted Hostess gifts aprons, pot holders, casserole carriers, lovely quits for cribs and beds; decorative hand-quilted wall hangings, hand crafted ornaments, gift gags, dolls and doll clothes, stocking stuffers and much more.
• HOLIDAY AND VINTAGE ATTIC TREASURES. There will be something for everyone. Ladies accessories, vintage items ideal for Christmas gift giving, glassware, houseware, knickknacks, toys and much more. . Other vintage, funky and art deco items include rugs, holiday novelties, souvenirs from around the world, bar ware, crystal and high quality glassware, children's toys and games, holiday decorations, creative high end gift baskets and much more.
• SWEETS and TREATS: Home-made Holiday Sweets and Treats like you grandmother used to make: Candies, Fudge, Relishes, Jams, Breads, Cookies, Cakes and much more. Purchase goodies from the Sweets and Treats table to give as gifts or to freeze them for Christmas.
• Allow time before, during and after shopping to relax in the CAFE - enjoy a delicious breakfast of home baked scones, muffins and coffee cake; lunch will feature sandwiches from Roche Bros; home baked cakes for dessert, snacks, coffee, etc.
Massachusetts visitors are invited to combine their holiday shopping with sightseeing the many attractions of historic Concord.