If requested, unauthorized material uploaded to this site will be removed in compliance with the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you see anything on this site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by emailing or physically mailing the following information to the agent listed below…
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
Our agent to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is Sean O'Connor.
The City Calendar, LLC
4 Faneuil Hall Market Place
Suite 4005, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02109